New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

It is for general INTRODUCTION of any topic for which you want information and advice or clarification. It should be the first point of contact.

Sate your concerns here. For example, about a dream state experience. We invite reports and comments about challenges you have in trying to control your destiny.

You can field questions like, "What is the meaning of my dream? Describe essential elements in the dream. I used my LiveAxe but . . Does anyone have advice.... .
I have ARUOKUN. Can anyone tell me . . .
Triangurel2016

New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Post by Triangurel2016 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Thank you For your reply,I have just Made a transfer to the EKO bank for the Live axe and Rod.
How do I send the delivery address,and what is the usual delivery time estimate time within Nigeria?

I will check out the links you have provided for more information in case some of the questions I have raised have answers there...

I had the Live axe previously however it got misplaced while I traveled.I would finally like to know if the Odion General will be available again anytime soon.

Thank you once again .

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Post by Oboiro500 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:35 pm

You have made a very serious mistake. The name you give here is not in our records as a LiveAxe owner. You, therefore, must send us the name under which you bought the LiveAxe. You must first apply for a replacement. If you can afford the replacement, you pay and we will consider sending you a replacement. Until then your paying for Rod under the circumstance is wrong and unacceptable.

Be warned that we do not make refunds, hence we stated clearly that you must make preliminary inquiries. So that you send amounts of money only when asked to.

Triangurel2016

Post by Triangurel2016 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 am

Goodday Oboiro, Pls where do I send my name to? Do I post it on the Blog or is there a specific mail to send Reorder and apply for replacement? It will help if I also get the new price for replacement.
Thank you.

Triangurel2016

Post by Triangurel2016 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:44 am

You supplied the live axe to me Under the name of Mr Von one of your older students.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT_LiveAxe Replacement, ODION-General

Post by Oboiro500 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:49 pm

This to inform you that we despatched a replacement for your LiveAxe today. We mailed it to your Victoria Island, Lagos address. The tracking number is RR052788019NG. Notify us through here when you receive it.

You may order a replacement for your Rod now. The price for first order was (and still is) US$499.95 (Four hundred and ninety-nine dollars, ninety-five cents); replacement is US770.00 (seven hundred and seventy seventy USDollars). We do not accept Naira for artefacts, deliverance, or consultancy sessions,

You wanted ODIN-General also; it was not in stock. We are releasing 2 of them from our archives to meet the persistent demand by our advanced members, which include you: The price is US$1650.00 (One thousand, six hundred and fifty USDollars only).

We advertised ODION2General long ago: See http://oboirodestinyresources.com/artif ... -ogun.html

Note that all enquiries must continue to go through this FORUM as before.

The Oboiro.