New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

It is for general INTRODUCTION of any topic for which you want information and advice or clarification. It should be the first point of contact.

Sate your concerns here. For example, about a dream state experience. We invite reports and comments about challenges you have in trying to control your destiny.

You can field questions like, "What is the meaning of my dream? Describe essential elements in the dream. I used my LiveAxe but . . Does anyone have advice.... .
I have ARUOKUN. Can anyone tell me . . .
Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: New ARUOKUN COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Post by Oboiro500 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello,
How have you been using your LiveAxe? Stat your procedures and other details here.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:14 pm

The procedure you state here is not on the MANUL we sent you. And you lack focus and relevance. We will be ignoring your emails in the future subject to the warning we sent you recently.

Sharuk

Post by Sharuk » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 pm

On Live-Axe Usage:The warning given to me, over details of how i `ve been using my Live-Axe. I quote `the details stated was not in Manual sent to you`. Thi is to tell Obiro, that, the day He gave me, He also taught me practically, the following procedures, which i wrote down thus:step 1-putting of olive-oil consecrated by Obiro. 2-opening it thro` the pinnacle edge, on the lips, then the sharp edge. 3-ordering of intentions, without begging. 4-using the alligator pepper to remove the hands of Agents of primal -evil from my Head/Live-Axe. 5-Finally, i should close the process by blowing chewed pepper through the lips to the sharp edge of the Live-Axe.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:38 am

Register for a short SESSION of 2 weeks. Two sessions per week, at two hours for each session. Sessions will be held via TrueConf. You need a smart phone or computer. Times and other details will be scheduled after receipt of payment. Deposit $200.00 (two hundred US Dollars) into my account at First Bank, Dahra Hargaalga, Account No 202 355 0463, Swift Code: FBNINGLAXXX. You can wire the money into the account or pay over the counter at any First Bank through the world.

Note that this fee applies for this period only. Do not wait much longer before paying; if you tried to pay later (after waiting for weeks and months), you will discover that the fee has increased.

I shall contact you after receiving the alert from the Bank, Your case remains closed until then; meaning that I will not reply to any further inquiries or discussion on this issue.