Announcing Odion-General2

It is for general INTRODUCTION of any topic for which you want information and advice or clarification. It should be the first point of contact.

Sate your concerns here. For example, about a dream state experience. We invite reports and comments about challenges you have in trying to control your destiny.

You can field questions like, "What is the meaning of my dream? Describe essential elements in the dream. I used my LiveAxe but . . Does anyone have advice.... .
I have ARUOKUN. Can anyone tell me . . .
Oboiro500
Site Admin

Announcing Odion-General2

Post by Oboiro500 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:28 pm

This is to announce that Odion-General2 is now available. Conditions of Odion-General are applicable. We will disclose the price to interested people only. Send inquiries to The WITNESS SUPPORT COMMUNITY: viewforum.php?f=22

The Oboiro.
Attachments
Odion-General 2-Web.jpg
(121.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: Announcing Odion-General2

Post by Oboiro500 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:03 pm

When and where did you receive the Odion General with you?

Sharuk

Post by Sharuk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:12 pm

AC,
Last time, when i visited the Board, i read the instruction which stipulated that i should purchase the ODION ROD Gen2. Then i replied that i have had the ODION-ROD. While the Administrator asked `where and when did i receive the Odion General with me` This is to answer that i receive my own from OBOIRO on 13/02/11, during ARUOKUN Lectures, and as stipulated for old members via Spiritual shift of the axis of the universe.
Sharuk
#BF40FF

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:21 pm

We do not have on record that we issued Sharuk anything. Send your true identity to us through Pm. And your message contains links to illegal or pirated software. Next time we will simply delete the message without reading.