Re: NEW SHIFT OF AWARENESS

It is for general INTRODUCTION of any topic for which you want information and advice or clarification. It should be the first point of contact.

Sate your concerns here. For example, about a dream state experience. We invite reports and comments about challenges you have in trying to control your destiny.

You can field questions like, "What is the meaning of my dream? Describe essential elements in the dream. I used my LiveAxe but . . Does anyone have advice.... .
I have ARUOKUN. Can anyone tell me . . .
Sharuk

Post by Sharuk » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Registration For Short Session of 2Weeks.
Let me tell OBIRO that i've paid amount of 50k into OBOIRO`s Diamond BK Acct NO:0007991823 on 13/02/17.TractID-0000197. TellerID-AGADE. It was draconian when i travelled all the way fm my town to where i could get First-Bank at state capital. At 1st Bank, i completed all forms for lodgment of cash, but i was told the acct is meant for dollars only. By then,i was run out of transport cash.I had to beg commuters for help to the site of Diamond BK. I Finally lodged the cash into DHG's account.When i came to report the payment, there was general error on the web-site.Then, the second time, i had to send e-mail to OBIRO. Sharuk.

Sharuk

Post by Sharuk » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:29 pm

Re:` Dream, omen,initiation.... ` 3/4/17; I was in RDT centre with many. As we waited, OBIRO came out and gave me a dark spectacle & and a burning lamp. He then gave us instructions. Time out was 4:25a.m

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: Re: NEW SHIFT OF AWARENESS

Post by Oboiro500 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:23 am

The subject of your post must include the topic; in this case, it must include "Dreams, omen, initiation...." I am locking this post.