Part I: Highlights of the theme, topics, and Issues addressed in the Book I.

Hilights of themes and topic in Book I
Oboiro500
Site Admin

Part I: Highlights of the theme, topics, and Issues addressed in the Book I.

Post by Oboiro500 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:36 pm

They include:

Overcome the barriers between you and the Holy Mounts as the mysteries of African Stupidity are resolved and the Secrets of African witchcraft revealed.

Discover the truth, secrets, lies, and conspiracies behind “Ancestral Curses,” and “Ancestor Worship.”

Mysteries of the ritual of burying people alive; Africans were doomed unless they did something to their ancestors.

The strategy to abolish ancestral curses and blood liability.

People only succeeded in specific life-long projects, when they broke witchcraft covenants, and focused on what?

How to recognize the witchcraft world or covens in dreams.

Every major religion on Earth, based on Holy Books, had their roots in the Holy Mounts.

The Olympic Games derived from experiences on the Holy Mount Olympus, and the foundation for philosophy: Why have Africans south of the Sahara contributed nothing, despite there being many Holy Mounts?

Why is Africa the destination of people sourcing for slaves?

Why did the Powers on the Holy Mounts mandate the Oboiro R. Dahra Hargaalga, and what is the MANDATE?

Oboiro-keys to effective Prayers.

Guide unto Salvation.
Attachments
ARIGBON - Path_NewFrm.png
(54.23 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Sharuk

Re: Part I: Highlights of the theme, topics, and Issues addressed in the Book I.

Post by Sharuk » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Community of Holy Mounts,
Indeed, African territorial nations are doomed to perpetual misery, unless the inhabitants could wake up from unthinking stupor of dead ancestor worship. All these are observed from their behavior,political dispensation,burial ceremonies,general behaviors in all aspects of human administrative affairs.
AAC/community of Holy Mounts to harp on re-orientation seminars.
Sharuk.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: Part I: Highlights of the theme, topics, and Issues addressed in the Book I.

Post by Oboiro500 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am

To whom is your comment directed? Your comment must have a purpose or raise an issue that must be so framed that readers could respond. This your comment would not attract a discussion. You must improve on this: note that it is not an email to the moderator or administrator, rather it is the contribution you would make in a forum where people were assembled.