Request for Deliverance, counselling.

With message from the Mounts as our guide, we cannot miss Salvation. The Oboiro is a witness: they restored his hearing, and removed implants enemies put in his physical body.
ola1

Request for Deliverance, counselling.

Post by ola1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:30 am

As stated in my previous blog I referred to having interference which I related to my IKOR https://takeovercontrol.me/tag/ikor/
You have advised that I bear ISUSU https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/break-an ... he-oboiro-
I am suffering the trauma of the ancestral curse which we all bear, therefore we all need deliverance and guidance.
Examples of interference include my decrees manifesting such as obtaining new a job due to reasons beyond me the offer would be pulled back, I am able to obtain a good wages and opportunity’s to grow successfully but money disappears, and projects do not come into fulfilment, problems and issues with friends and family which is really irrelevant but brings sadness into my life and family.
The only solution which you have stated is Deliverance and counselling, I would like to apply, please advise me of any suggestions and advice to enable me to wipe the course.

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Re: Request for Deliverance, counselling.

Post by Oboiro500 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Ok.
Firstly, note that ISUSU manifests mostly through confusion. We worked together on "Planting your OSAGBAYE." You revealed in your post that you understood us to have been working on a project of "Planting your UFOs!" How could you be more confused than that?

You need to register for a three sessions (at least), They must be one week or more apart. The fee is $300.00 (three hundre US dollars) per session of about two hours.
We will contact you confidentially when we get alert of your payment.
The Oboiro.

Sharuk

Post by Sharuk » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Community of Holy Mounts,
On January 7th, 2017,Oboiro500 ordered that i should register for 2week Counsel to be able to overcome the ISUSU (ancestral curses) tormenting my life.Over some period of time,i mistook the payment of N50k into Oboiro Dollar AC of First Bank,but was converted to ten-months dues from January to October.Over some weeks ago,i was able to pay the amount of 200US-Dollars into OBOIRO's Account of First Bank, but iam yet to get the notice of payment since 17/05/17.
Again,i hereby notify that am yet to know how to use the Advanced Search Query,on the Board.
-Sharuk(#BF40FF).

Oboiro500
Site Admin

Post by Oboiro500 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:41 am

We have responded to this before. You must follow instructions. You were asked to pay US$200.00 into our account for the session. You paid Naira. We will not repeat here what we already said. For the avoidance of doubt, pay $200.00 (two hundren USDollars only) into either Firs Bank Or Diamond Bank accounts:
First Bank (US Dollar direct deposit and wire)
R. Dahra Hargaalga
US Dollar Account No 1000 186637
Swift Code: FBNINGLAXXX

Diamond Bank (US Dollar by wire)
R. Dahra Hargaalga
Acc # 000 809 8475
Swift Code: DBLNNGLAXXX